Schools are greener than ever. Within the programs offered to their students, the Grouped Rural School "Albeos" of Albalate de Cinca, in the province of Huesca, has created a ecological garden with the help of students, family members and teachers. In this garden, the aim is to teach and raise awareness among children through experience and practice, linking themselves to their roots and culture, as well as promoting respect for the environment. environment.
Defeder wanted to be present at this initiative and has donated the fertilizers so that the school in the town where one of the company's factories is located can maintain its own garden in the best conditions. Also, we have good news! Because they have already begun to obtain the first fruits. A great job by the entire school!
What are the advantages of planting an organic garden at school?
There are many benefits to plant an organic garden at your school. These are the main ones:
- Work education with children on the values of Healthy life and sustainable development, as well as personal responsibility.
- understand that the nature it's a gift, that we must take care of it to continue enjoying it.
- Promote respect for environment through knowledge of the environment and rural culture.
- Educate children about environment and ecology since they are very young. And of course, to always take care of the environment in which they live.
- Favor enriching experiences to the kids.
- Create responsible habits in environmental matters.
- Promote the consumption of vegetables, greens and fruits in the school community promoting healthy eating habits. It is important to make them aware that you have to eat 5 pieces of fruit and vegetables a day!
- Carry out actions that link children to the land and the fresh air, away from screens and technology for a while.
Defeder fertilizers are 100% ecological and they come from perfectly controlled organic raw materials to subsequently obtain the highest nutritional efficiency. Let's always bet on natural products!