nitroplus - palethttps://defeder.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/nitroplus-550x338.jpg
• NPK Complete balance: 4-3-2
• 58% Organic Matter
• Natural and noble raw materials
• Strong biological activation
• Complete and progressive nutrition
• 100% poultry manure
FertiAvi is an organic fertiliser with a high organic balance from poultry fecal excretion.
FertiAvi is made exclusively from animal manure from selected chicken farms. The raw material is processed using a biological process to achieve balanced NPK 4-3-2 values. Containing 100% chicken manure, this excrement is considered to be an excellent natural fertiliser, thus achieving a high contribution of organic matter and NPK in the crops.
FertiAvi offers you a great guarantee and efficiency for all types of crops, whether they are rainfed or irrigated crops.
Its 58% organic matter content and a C/N ratio of only 6.5% make it a product that is quickly assimilated and provides nutrients to our crops.
It is valid for its application as a bottom or top dressing fertiliser for open field crops with a single application from high quality selected raw materials.
By having balanced NPK volumes, we obtain a 100% ecological product. The heavy metal content is B, no MSW (Municipal Solid Waste) or sewage sludge is added.
FertiAvi fertilises the soil so that it can offer plants a balanced nutrition according to their needs with a single application per crop cycle, improving soil fertility and water retention capacity.
FertiAvi organic fertiliser has the French ECOCERT organic label, which gives it a valid certification for French crops incorporating an extreme quality for its use. As well as the CAAE certificate, which certifies that FertiAvi has been developed in compliance with all requirements and standards.
Also FertiAvi is a fertilizer approved for use in organic production NOP.
Non-Irrigated crops: 1000 a 1500 Kg/ha
Irrigated crops: 2500 a 3500 Kg/ha
Orchards/ Vines / Strawberry: 2000 a 3500 Kg/ha
Localized application: 1000 a 1500 Kg/ha
– Traceability of raw materials.
– The CAAE Certification Service, as a certification body authorized in the European Union, in application of the control regime defined in the CAAE Standard for Inspection and Evaluation of Supplies (PGT-02 / IN), to verify the adequacy of these supplies as usable in organic production according to Regulation (EC) 834/2007 on production and labeling of organic products (1) (and its development standards) and the certification system based on evaluation and sampling, confirms and endorses the adequacy of the Indicated products that are marketed Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. Accuracy 1/1000.
– The Ecocert SA Certification of supplies usable in Organic Agriculture according to Regulations (EC) n° 834/2007 & 889/2008
– 0% of urban sludge and waste.
We have several types of packaging for everyone’s convenience:
Big Bags of 500kg and 1,000kg