• NPK Complete balance: 3-2-3
• 52% Organic Matter
• Natural and noble raw materials
• Strong biological activation
• Complete and progressive nutrition
• 100% manure from sheep
Organic NPK fertiliser obtained from selected high quality raw materials.
OVIFERT: the origin of the fertiliser is mixed, made from materials of animal and vegetable origin. Its main characteristics are that it is a noble fertiliser, with a balanced NPK 3-2-3, it contains humic extracts, a high percentage of organic matter and is rich in trace elements.
As it is a fertiliser made from sheep manure, rich in nutrients and balanced, it has a low nitrogen content, highly recommended for vine crops that do not require excessive vigour. Fertilizer rich in potassium that avoids plant burn during the growing season.
OVIFERT offers you a great guarantee and effectiveness for all types of crops, whether they are rainfed or irrigated crops.
Its 52% organic matter content and a C/N ratio of only 13.2% make it a product that is quickly assimilated and provides nutrients to our crops.
It can be used as a bottom or top dressing fertiliser for open field crops in a single application from high quality selected raw materials.
By having balanced NPK volumes, we obtain a 100% ecological product. The heavy metal content is A, no MSW (Municipal Solid Waste) or sewage sludge is added.
OVIFERT fertilises the soil so that it can offer the plants a balanced nutrition according to their needs with a single application per crop cycle, increasing the organic matter of the substrate and the fixation of carbon in the soil.
OVIFERT organic fertiliser has the ECOCERT organic organic label, a French seal, which gives it a valid certification for French crops incorporating an extreme quality for its use. As well as the CAAE certificate, which certifies that OVIFERT has developed in compliance with all the requirements and standards with regard to organic production, labelling and control under the UNE standard.
Also Ovifert is a Fertilizer approved for use in organic production NOP.
Non-irrigated crops: 3000 a 3500 Kg/ha
Irrigated crops: 4000 a 4500 Kg/ha
Orchards / Vines / Strawberry: 2000 a 3000 Kg/ha
Localized application: 1500 a 2000 Kg/ha
– Traceability of raw materials.
– The CAAE Certification Service, as a certification body authorized in the European Union, in application of the control regime defined in the CAAE Standard for Inspection and Evaluation of Supplies (PGT-02 / IN), to verify the adequacy of these supplies as usable in organic production according to Regulation (EC) 834/2007 on production and labeling of organic products (1) (and its development standards) and the certification system based on evaluation and sampling, confirms and endorses the adequacy of the Indicated products that are marketed Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. Accuracy 1/1000.
– 0% of urban sludge and waste.
We have several types of packaging for everyone’s convenience:
Big Bags of 500kg and 1,000kg